Saturday, January 22, 2022

Sunday Post 300b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ only 922 (but I'm certain I'll have cracked one grand before the day's out XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now thirty-seven. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after beginning my two most important hours of the day, I got offline and called upstairs to PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea?
  •  She could, but before I munched four little yummy green tea Hello Panda bikkies and drank one mug of ginger lemon infusion water, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to force me to feed a banana first. Not that I really minded, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, Ela finished the task before dearest dad got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Took a nice warm shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 11% but happily leaned against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before turning the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Oh, potential final, final plodding total for Sunday's actually 1135. See? Told you I'd crack one grand. XD

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: