Thursday, January 27, 2022

Friday Post 301

 Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm just gonna login Friday's plodding total @ 2399 (forgot to take Wally off while I was doing OT with Tiff and Marissa and he's given me more than ten thousand steps already! XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'He Knows Your Need'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Speak Words Of Healing'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'In God We Put Our Trust' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's eighty-two. Anyways, just briefly events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 15TH awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am~
  • Vicki helped me up and took me to Calamvale Central to buy groceries and my pork salad roll from the bakery for lunch.
  •  Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious pork salad roll and one mug of delicious vanilla chai with milk.
  • Tiff came with student Marissa to give Ela a session of OT. Next session, we're gonna make quiche together!
  • PIG mum's made dearest dad a birthday cake and tonight I think we're having dinner with Aunty A @ the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club?
  • Toms: Vicki's back minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore. She says we can go for walkies and buy sushi; I'm guessing dad will send us to Underwood MarketPlace?
  • Haven't heard anything about table tennis resuming ... fingers crossed I can read for three hours toms and looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: