Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday Post 399d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3481. Not quite 3.5 grand; maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I tried to book a table @ the Glen for us next Thursday but the website wouldn't accept my phone number? I've messaged them and asked about it.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • The phone suddenly rang: Leann, saying Hannah can't come support me toms 8am till 11am and she can't find someone else to! >< Even worse, PIG mum says I'll haveta watch ESS online toms. *sigh* 
  • But she'd better take me out toms arvo else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me; dad had also take us out for dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice! >< *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone enjoys their Sunday toms~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: