Monday, January 17, 2022

Monday Post 399d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3311. Aww, how come I couldn't have plodded twenty-two more steps? 3333 would've been a cooler plodding total! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Toms: Verena's minding me from 9am till 2pm again. PIG mum's sending us to Calamvale Central; I'm getting a cheap haircut from Go Cutt and then we'll buy groceries from Woolies but PIG mum's being a meaniepoo and won't lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch, hmph. >< *sigh*
  • But I'm looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD Only she's not baking anything for her tonight coz she's helping dearest dad with his tax stuff.
  • Don't have any other appointments after that, hoping to spend my most important two hours of the day online, eat arvo tea (so PIG mum won't lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch but hopefully she'll lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea!) read for one hour and then watch the 6pm bulletin for the 11TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: