Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday Post 301d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 4194, lemme just cover final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Facebooked, listened to YouTube videos and blogged.
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Someone's meant to help me up @ 8:30pm and take me to church for ESS @ 11am but unfortunately, the roster only says TBA ... hope someone comes, coz isn't SG restarting via Zoom toms?
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people toms but Reverend Chris hasn't decided when we're having our once monthly lunch together ... may haveta content myself with another pissy little Happy Meal ... *sigh*
  • Braced then for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ... *another sigh*
  • Hopefully dad will take us out for dinner toms night; if he doesn't it's coz PIG mum's desperately enforcing her rule that I'm only allowed one dinner out per week ... *three consecutive sighs*
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: