Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday Post 398c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3222 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 6th time!! Anyways, potential final, final  events for today?

  • When PIG mum ordered me offline, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out onto dad's deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, arvo tea was my yummy chicken kaarage sushi roll Pao had got for me earlier today plus one delicious mug of vanilla chai with some milk. I happily read the first James Heriot novel for exactly one hour, used the loo for one tinkle and returned online, intending to watch the 6pm news bulletin, only the live stream wouldn't load! o_O Thanks to PIG mum who turned on the TV for me; I went to the couch and watched with Wasabi~
  • After one more loo trip I returned online.
  • Dad's just arrived home; I'm expecting him to microwave our dinner and summon me over soon; fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^°
  • P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Paul) for the 6th time: Fegan, Palaszczuk, Gerrard, Fabris, Proudlock,Colahan, Gillies, Hockey, Cavallaro, Djokovic, Karatsev, Galbally, Albanese, Eliza (first name), Piotrowski, Griffin,  Barry (heard), Root, Crawley,Green (heard), Root (heard), Bolland, Bairstow, Leach and Hameed. Broad, Pfeiffer, Tiley, Gottlieb, Barty, Kokkinakis, Monfils, Nadal,Rahm, Cantlay, Upcroft, Levi, Leishman, Berger and Ingram. Ebony Cavallaro read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 24-30 today. Mt. Gravatt tomorrow:21-30. Sunrise 5:02am Sunset 6:32pm.

No comments: