Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday Post 300c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3763; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Heavenly Citizenship' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "The Potter's Wheel". Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's ev ents?

  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, Vicki tootles me off to Underwood MarketPlace and I buy birthday press nts for dearest dad! We also buy groceries and I bump into Yeshi~
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I made myself a toastie for lunch.
  • Spent my most important two hours of the day online and let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing before coming back inside, munching my yummy tempura veggie sushi roll and reading the second James Heriot book for one hour.
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin~
  • Had dinner with the parents. Rice, yummy kailan and one mouthful of delicious meat brisket.
  • Took bowl to sink after drinking soup and returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: