Saturday, January 22, 2022

Saturday Post 300b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3845 ... wonder if I'll crack four grand before the night's out? XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After Vicki arrives @ 10am, I get my fifteen more minutes, we get me kitted and then I head over to brush teeth. Thanks to Vicki who squirts some toothpaste for me.
  • After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable. 
  • Breakfast is dad's yummy ham and eggs; thanks to Vicki who tried to cook the bread yummy but she burnt it. XD I reminded her to add one slice of cheese, please! Over and after breakfast, I happily read for thirty minutes, reaching pg. twenty-five @ 11:31am.
  • While I use the loo for one more tinkle, Vicki locks up. After I climb into her passenger seat, she tootles me off to Calamvale Central. Unsure why she parked @ the other end of the centre but hey. Walking's apparently good for me?
  • After buying groceries from Woolies and buying fruit from the Discount Fruit Market, I choose aa sushi for arvo tea and Vicki tootles me home.
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Whoops, less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was the rice leftovers dad left me; thanks to Vicki who fed me two more big mugs of white tea with two sugars.
  • After Vicki left, I rang dad but he cut the call off. Next I rang PIG mum; she answered, saying they were almost home.
  • Once they got home, dad sent me to the loo - he's taking us to the beach! :D
  • He'd found this TINY strip of beach somewhere and pitched the little tent! I sat on my single seat thing and built a sandcastle with my Minion bucket; thanks to dearest dad who went to the shore and got some surf water for me to make wetter sand with.
  • Dad fired up the barbie; PIG mum accompanied him. I sat in the seat, playing with the sand and enjoying the peace. 'Twas super-peaceful: the shore was gently lapping @ the beach, a dad was teaching his kid how to fish by the shoreline and there were more families a little distance away.
  • After dad had cooked some things on the barbie, he reshoed Erf, help me up from the seat and walked with me to the gazebo thing where the BBQ and PIG mum was.
  • We each had a lil chunk of garlic bread, another chunk of 'marn tul' (say that in Canto' and one mouthful of rice and charsiu.
  • When the Sun started setting dad said let's go. The parents packed up; I hiked back to the car and dad tootled us home.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I returned online. PIG mum's hit the sack upstairs and dad's watching YouTube by the TV.
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 8:30am till 11am. She'll help me up and then drop me off to church for ESS @ 11am.
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people but basically resigned to a Happy Meal with dad @ Maccas.
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: