Thursday, January 20, 2022

Thursday Post 300d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 4983, lemme just cover final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Toms: Amy's minding me from 9am till 1pm. PIG mum won't decide where she's sending us until toms.
  • Tiff's coming toms arvo and I'm cooking pasta!
  • Hopefully, I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, eat some carbonara for arvo tea and read for one hour!
  • Then hopefully I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 13TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: