Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday Post 300c

 Eep, even though I've barely pressed him, this stupid Wally has already fainted from battery loss! >< He's no good anyway; PIG mum's already ordered me a new one since his strap's inferior and has already started breaking. Will just take last Sunday's plodding total for tonight: 2788. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD. The moment he climbed into the car I asked could we please eat Chinese and would he please gimme half a HK-style milk tea coz I hadn't enjoyed one back on Thursday since I was having pizza @ The Glen with Mr. BZurvill and Mrs. Burvill-Shaw! Alas, dad refuses and tootles us back to the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club. I'm not a fan of that place coz it's such a long walk inside ...
  • But the parents ordered that little saucer of rice for me (and I had just over two full mouthfuls) and I got to order a topper with the parmy, how cool!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today (oh I've already set it), the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: