Monday, January 17, 2022

Monday Post 399b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2987; lol, I'm certain I'll have cracked three grand before the night's out! XD  And secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Enemy's Strategy."Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd begun the most important hours of the day, I got off the computer and headed to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea? I'm planning to read for one hour, see.
  • PIG mum tossed me one of those hot cross buns I'd bought with Verena and poured me one mug of that raspberry and sth water infusion. It's not the nicest, but hey.
  • While and after having arvo tea, I happily read for one hour, finishing pg. 275 @ 4:51pm and reaching pg. 300 @ 5:27pm.
  • After one more loo trip, I returned online and happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 10TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: