Friday, January 7, 2022

Friday Post 398c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2302; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Feed On Him' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Genuine Hope'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Suddenly dad enters the house with a little parcel for me; the old lady Karina and I met made TWO Minion masks for me! :D
  • When I was summoned for dinner @ 7:50pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get while Nat was here today~ Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, some tofu and a little mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Friday, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening Saturday, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: