Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday Post 299d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for 4680. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Verena who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was fettuccine with yummy pineapple, sausage, lotsa veggies and one mug of vanilla chai with milk.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Got home, ate my yummy sushi roll for arvo tea, drank a lemon ginger infusion, read for one hour and FINISHED THE JODI PICOULT NOVEL!!
  • Happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 11TH time.
  • Had the usual dinner, drank soup and returned online.
  • Used loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Seeing Ray in the morning for massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Doubtless coming home for lunch and then seeing Jacky for physio toms arvo.
  • After getting home I've gotta ring CODA and ask who's minding me from 4-6pm, since isn't Nisha currently isolating?
  • Ooh maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 12TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: