Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tuesday Post 300e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, I've already logged in Tuesday's plodding total @ 4057; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Who's Stronger?" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Loving God'. Righteo,  just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Came home, munched arvo tea and popped online.
  • Our first Toastmasters meeting for 2022 got cancelled; instead, I watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 15TH time!
  • Had the usual dinner with the parents.
  • Drank soup but didn't return online afterwards coz the parents had sat on the couch to watch the Australian Open; my mobile was still on the table and I just played all my Candy Crush lives away. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • It's Australia Day! No physio! :D Unfortunately, that also means no support. >< *sigh*
  • Dad had better take us out somewhere; if I'm not outta bed by 10am I'm gonna STAY IN BED ALL DAY and not get up till 5:50pm to watch the 6pm news!! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight! That doesn't normally happen Tuesdays! XD

No comments: