Monday, January 24, 2022

Tuesday Post 300c

 WTF idiot Wally paused himself like thirty minutes into the day! >< Taking last Tuesday's plodding total for today, then: 4057. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After dearest dad kisses me goodbye, retucks me into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself inside to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside to await Vicki's arrival @ 9am.
  • When Vicki gets here, I'm given my fifteen more minutes, use the pot :P for one more tinkle, get kitted and head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Vicki who squirts me some toothpaste.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable. Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran), one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast spread thinly with avocado and sprinkled with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/an asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I pop online briefly and await David's arrival.

  • Physio today: ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, fifty reaches for Era, fifty reaches for Ela, 100 steps for Erf, three minutes standing practice and twenty laps hallway walking.

  • After Vicky saw David out, I headed into the bathroom and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Vicki flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Vicky rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, PIG mum cooked flat noodles! That was with lots yummy kailan, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown melon and a little yummy meat brisket.

  • After Vicky leaves (she's back Friday 9am till 1pm) I pop online briefly until it's time to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.

  • Aww, today PIG mum brought Aunty Ann a big melon she and dearest dad had grown! Too bad I didn't get the chance to ask her please to take a photo and send me... Anyways, I used the loo for one tinkle and lay down for a comfy massage. PIG mum was in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann; my grateful thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied and kept a conversation going.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Watching the Nine news bulletin for the 15TH time! All the interesting surnames I saw: Macsporan, Fegan, Crisafulli, Doherty, Arvier, Gerrard, Palaszczuk, Mareta (first name), Dewitt, Crisafulli, Willan, Albanese (heard), Frydenberg, Cavallaro, Finch (heard), Duboir (heard), Kearsley, Tame (heard), Allcott, Leeson (heard), Greenbank, Jens (first name), Stoltenberg, Marise (first name), Payne, Heinke, Herman, Bagnell, Ibraham (first name), Hamze, Pearl, Wyatt, Calma, Dutton, Kramer, Ofner (heard), Anouma, Deery, Cheney, Cohen, Quinn, Kyrgios (heard), Kokkinakos, Puetz, Shapovalov, de Minaur, Sinner (heard), Tsitsipas, Head, Gardner, Sobey, Catley, Shedden and Barty (heard). 71.40USc = 1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and  Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Southport. Brisbane was 22-31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms:21-27. Sunrise 5:15am Sunset 6:45pm

No comments: