Thursday, January 6, 2022

Thursday Post 398c

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Apparently, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5827 but I'm not gonna record that coz for some reason Wally was hyperactive today; hope he'll calm down toms! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Amy's minding me 9-1. Dunno where PIG mum's sending us/will I have OT toms arvo ... I daren't ask. XD
  • But fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the third time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: