Friday, January 7, 2022

Friday Post 398d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2448 (aww, not quite 2.5 grand. Maybe toms XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-five. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read this news article about the furore that Djokovich's detainment's creating.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the looo for once tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 1pm. She says we can go buy sushi so I'm planning to read for thirty minutes before we head off. Will shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support on Saturdays anymore.
  • Instead, dad says he's gonna take me to play table tennis! Wonder if he'll lemme wear my cool new mask? Nah, not until they're washed, prolly.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed I can read for three hours; I've nearly finished the book!
  • Farewell to the first week of 2022 and hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: