Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Thursday Post 300

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4164 steps (sweet, I'm not often over four thousand); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'How To Serve A Bad Boss' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't 'Fly Off Tha Handle" but fourthly and way most importantly I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES after PIG mum feeds me some arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 7th awesome consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's the 2nd time already this year I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps! Technically I don't really mind what I get anymore coz for the past three years I've somehow managed to achieve TWENTY-FIVE times when I scored one straight week of awesome sleeps! :D Actually, nature called several minutes before midnight, but since I used the pot :P very quickly and was back under the covers before the new day arrived, I'm counting that an awesome night's sleep. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: