Friday, January 7, 2022

Saturday Post 398

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2385 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Grace Denied And Supplied' and thirdly, TWFT topic's Love Is A Decision. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:00am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  One hour later, I wake again for the pot :P when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs! Incredibly, I even manage to fall back asleep before she comes to hit me with the eye goo before dashing off for her half day's work!

  • After dearest dad retucked me back into bed, said he'd cook me some lunch and promised to stay quiet, before returning to happy snorings with Uber I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • And what a snore I had! Usually, nature calls again around 9am but today I snored soundly until 9:40am before awaking again! 

  • Today, a new carer arrived: Peggy's from Germany!

  • We got me kitted and then I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirted some toothpaste for me~

  • After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who cooked some ham and eggs and thanks to Peggy who cooked the bread yummy and added one slice of cheese for me. I also popped all my usual drugs :P and drank my first big mug of white tea with two sugars. Oh, I also read for thirty minutes first up, reaching pg. 300 @ 11:06pm and reaching pg. 325 @ 11:19am.

  • While Peggy closed and locked windows, I used the loo for one more tinkle. Then I climbed into her car's passenger seat and she tootled us off to Underwood MarketPlace to buy a box of tissues and my sushi roll for arvo tea.

  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Peggy flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Peggy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's sock and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, Peggy made me my second big mug of white tea with two sugars, reheated lunch for me and then cleaned the bathroom. I happily continued reading, reaching pg. 333 @ 1:13pm, finishing pg. 350 @ 1:31pm and reaching pg. 375 @ 1:54pm.

  • Before Peggy left @ 2pm, I used the loo for two more tinkles. She's married without kids but has one dog. Before becoming a carer she was a cleaner but once she helped clean Davina's house and Davina said hey, why not become a support worker?

  • Suddenly dad comes home and said table tennis has been cancelled coz Uncle Sam doesn't have the keys/sth! He's gone instead to like Uncle Cyras/Ching's place to do sth.

  • After I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll visit the loo once, eat my yummy chicken sushi roll and hopefully finish the Matthew Reilly book!

  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Maybe Kim's coming 8:30am till 11pm?

  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people but expecting a Happy Meal with dad @ Maccas. *sigh*

  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *another sigh*

  • But dad had better take us out to dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church tooms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: