Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday Post 398d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3666 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Sacrifice Of Praise' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Sacrifice Of Praise' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Etch A Sketch Forgiveness'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dad summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Dinner tonight: the usual rice, lotsa vegies and a little meat. Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and dessert was half a pork bun that PIG mum had made while I was watching the news! I helped marinate the meat; that's why it tasted good. XD
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more tinkle @ 9pm, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: