Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday Post 300d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, I've already logged in Sunday's plodding total @ 2788; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Things Above' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now forty. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Facebooked for five minutes.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Vicki's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Think PIG mum's sending us to Underwood MarketPlace; my very important mission tomorrow: buy myv dearest dad a present for his birthday come Friday!!~
  • Vicki will see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 1pm. Fingers crossed I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, munch arvo tea (so fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a sushi roll for that toms ... or, maybe, a bun from the bakery coz the sushi place seems open and closed all the time?), read for one hour and then watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 14TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: