Thursday, January 6, 2022

Friday Post 398

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1981 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "God's Will Is That You Draw Near'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Weigh Your Words Carefully' and fourthly,  the spam count for the week's twenty-three. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until dearest dad clunked the marmalade jar onto the tabletop this morning for breakfast and woke me; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls every hour after that initial wakeup call, but happiness today was snoring soundly all the way until 7:45am, when dearest dad silently and very considerately walked along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily snored for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum began her daily noisy A-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my bedroom to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside to await Amy's arrival.
  • Only Amy doesn't arrive ... going by the laugh, it's Nat?
  • Sure is! After fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Nat who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her 3rd consecutive break! Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, just coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Only about thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and hit Calamvale Central with Nat
  • Bought groceries from Woolies, bought tolls (pork for me, chicken for Nat) @ the bakery and bought fresh produce from the fruit shop before sitting and playing with mobiles for about thirty minutes.
  • Turned off alarm and took quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious BBQ pork salad roll plus one mug of yummy vanilla chai with milk. Since PIG mum had taken her lunch over to the couch to eat coz she wanted to watch television, I played Candy Crush sth Saga and passed another level. XD
  • Lifted the loo lid, and sat for one tinkle before popping online.
  • Once my most important two hours of the day are up, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, ask PIG mum please for some arvo tea and read for one hour.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 3rd time!
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm and says we can go for walkies and buy sushi~
  • Will shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Doubt there's any table tennis happening toms arvo, but I'll ask dad tonight. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed I can read for three hours toms!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: