Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday Post 301b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3343 (aw, how come I couldn't have plodded ten fewer steps? 3333 would've sounded cooler! XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now nineteen. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Lol, PIG mum was so DESPERATE to gleefully boot me offline and gleefully forcing me on doing stupid things for her she already started bugging me about getting offline when I still had like THIRTY MINUTES left!! I just studiously ignored her and watched the 4th episode of The Silver Brumby.
  • Once that was over, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; I HATES standing practice! Even worse, I then had to let her gleefully force me to bend down FOUR times to bend down to the ground and pick up all the pegs stupid Ela had clumsily dropped; unsure why she wouldn't lemme kick them all together before just bending down once and retrieving them? Nah, but she's spiteful like that. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: