Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday Post 301d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 3500, lemme just cover final, final events for Tuesday?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner @ 8:08pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over  
  • Toon leen farn tonight: the usual (rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa some other vegetable, lotsa some third vegetable, some yummy tofu, half a slice of special sausage) and dessert was a pocket of Peking duck, delicious!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • PIG mum was accusing me of sth about Leanne being sick of me? I dunno; I just passed her my mobile to trawl through my Hangouts; @ 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1. Unsure where PIG mum will send us.
  • Before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, I've got a telephone consult with Dr. Jatinda. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to bag me out; me? Planning to take it like water off a duck's back. XD
  • I'm looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap @ her. XD
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll leave me alone to spend my most important two hours of the day online, will feed me some arvo tea and lemme read for one hour! I didn't get to today coz I was making turnip cake with her!
  • Fingers crossed also that I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 18TH time toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: