Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wednesday Post 301d

 Good evening again! Firstly, I've already logged in Wednesday's plodding total @ 3363; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Plan Behind The Cross' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'True Happiness'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Either parent microwaved me two tablespoonfuls of rice for dinner (since I need rice for dinner); I also had half a slice of pizza and just over half a slice of garlic bread.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening TThursday, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: