Thursday, January 27, 2022

Monday Post 301b

  Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Have already logged in today's plodding total @ 2399, so lemme just note down that the potential final, final spam count for the week's now eighty-three and cover potential final, final events for Friday?

  • Two hours after I began my most important two hours offline I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please gimme some arvo tea? I'm gonna read for one hour~
  • PIG mum hacked up that delicious nashi pear I'd bought earlier this morning with Vicki and fed me one mug of green tea. I happily read the second James Herriot novel for one hour, reaching pg. 150 @ 3:52pm and finishing pg. 175 @ 5:45.
  • Before returning online I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • The parents are going walkies now ... wonder what time we're having dad's birthday dinner?
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: