Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday Post 300d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3907. Aww, not quite 4000. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Vicki's minding me again, from 9am but till 2pm this time. I'm just pissed because PIG mum has found David to come gimme a session of physio toms. WTF, I'm already doing physio with Jacky and will resume UQ physio next week! Isn't the point of more time from onset of brain injury mean LESS physio, not MORE?! Definitely SINGING myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her.
  • Toastmasters resumes toms, but only through Zoom. Aww, will miss my Happy Meal. >< *sigh* 
  • Must remember to ask Ray how he's faring toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me?

No comments: