Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sunday Post 397b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2497 (sorry I can't be bothered getting up and walking three more steps to make that an even 2.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional prayer's "Heartfelt, Honest Prayers'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Fresh Start Effect' and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now only right. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Lol, PIG mum was so eager to gleefully force poor Ela to fed me one yummy banana for arvo tea, she even bugged me not once but twice was two hours up yet??! I just ignored her and happily watched the second episode of The Silver Brumby before heading over to the gobbling :P table.
  • Yes, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy banana for arvo tea but I'm proud that she finished the task before dearest dad got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning she didn't get a chance to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • TDid another stinky unspeakable before I took a nice warm shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 14% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off and PIG mum dried my back plus the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing, Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the back of the chair for me and my back, I did everything else and PIG mum didn't feature again until my bra strap and Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo lid, sitting for one tinkle, drying inside both ears and washing and drying both hands (since PIG mum was around), dad tootled me off to ingrid's and Bill's place for dinner!
  • Cripes, lucky I can walk some; their place is like Kwany's with stairs! o_O Since the rail was on the right, going up was easy; Wilfred was actually like, "Hey, that was quick," XD
  • I sat @ the head of the table; dinner tonight was some Chinese takeaway and Bill's cooking! Ingrid also boiled some rice. I drank one cup of fresh watermelon juice and another of milk tea; thanks to Janice who walked behind me once to the loo afterwards and I managed fine by myself.
  • When people started packing up I was about to ring for pickup when PIG mum Whatsapped me pickup yet? I replied yes please~
  • After everyone else had left Bill started washing up and Ingrid made me one mug of roobois tea.
  • The parents both came to pick me up! I said my thanks and byes before dad helped me down the stairs by letting Era hold onto his hand.
  • Back home I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: makeup public holiday! Thankful that I'll not haveta resume blasted therapy toms but stressed for no support. >< *sigh*
  • But perhaps I'll get to watch the news for the first time this year!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: