Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday Post 398d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1968 (aww, maybe I'll reach two grand toms XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now fifteen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I alternated between blogging and Facebooking. For every one page I typed, I'd allow myself to scroll down my Facebook News Feed and comment on one status before going back and typing another page.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm. PIG mum says we can go for walkies @ Underwood; considering the current COVID explosion, it's safer to stick with smaller shopping centres ...
  • She'll see me showered before leaving. Planning to spend my most important two hours of the day online, then head over to the gobbling :P table and ask PIG mum to feed me some arvo tea before reading for one hour. Oh, didn't she say we'd make buns toms arvo? That'd work, too!
  • Also fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 5th time this year!
  • Righteo, hope everyone enjoys the second week of 2021!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: