Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thursday Post 301d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Have already logged in Thursday's final, final plodding total @ 3286 so just noting down final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Argh, horrid PIG mum deliberately went upstairs to pee because she didn't wanna lift the loo lid; I'll haveta hike upstairs AGAIN tonight to pee after brushing teeth! >< PIG mum says start with 190, not 140 steps.
  • Toms: Vicki's minding me 9-1. PIG mum hasn't decided where she's sending us yet; I'm hoping Calamvale Central coz I wanna get a yummy pork salad roll for lunch!
  • Tiff's coming @ 1pm to give Ela an OT session; she's coming with a student!
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum will feed me some arvo tea and I'll get to read for one hour toms.
  • Also fingers crossed I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 17TH time!
  • Oh! most importantly: toms is my dearest dad's BIRTHDAY!! I'm still holding out hope that Aunty A will contact him toms and shout him out for dinner! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: