Monday, January 3, 2022

Monday Post 397c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new ploodding total for Monday now stands @ only 666 (nice number! XD but I'm going out next) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed SIX MINUTES online when I get home later!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

- Odd, I've lost my dot points?
- I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
- Oops, outta time, so super-briefly:
- Had breakfast, did stinky unspeakable and popped online until summoned for lunch, which was rice and congee leftovers.
Dad tootled us down to the beach! :D
- We mad sandcastles! Lol, the first one I made with soft sand failed totally; I handed dadf my Minion bucket and asked him please to get me some wet sand from the surf? While he was gone, I smoothed out the patch of sand where we were gonna build our sandcastles; when dad came back, I told him I'd done some landscaping for us; was that okay? Dad glanced @ it briefly and immediately said, "No. Fail." I screeched, "Then please teach me how it's properly done!" Dad squatted down, took the spade and showed me how the movement's done with the forearm but you keep your wrist still. After my second attempt, he says, "Good." :o)
- For dinner, we go back Seabreeze Restaurant @ Cooloongatta! Unfortunately the lift's down, meaning I've gotta haul myself up and fall back down two flights of stairs but luckily I'm allowed to fully lean against the rail.
- We share steak (dad), pork ribs *(PIG mum) and white sauce ravioli (me) for dinner, yum, before dad tootles us the seventy minute drive home.
- So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Actually, I'm all done only after 9%, but fully lean happily against the right side rail and water myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
- After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me,. I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed tying and both laces needed tying.
-After drying the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
-Toms: Kim's minding me from 9am till 2pm. Dunno where PIG mum'll send us; I can't ask her coz she's showering right now.
- Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yao ceaselessly @ her. XD
- Ooh and maybe I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the first time this year toms!
Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: