Friday, January 21, 2022

Friday Post 300b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final for tonight! Firstly, I've already logged in Friday's plodding total @ 2399 (since stupid Wally reset himself ><) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now eighty-four. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Actually, PIG mum had said I could have the fettuccine carbonara for dinner, not arvo tea! She'd already hacked up the lovely nashi pear I'd bought earlier this morning with Verena from the Calamvale Discount Fruit Market for me! Only she was mean and hadn't thought to gimme a fork; that's okay, I scooted my chair silently over to get myself one. XD
  • While munching the nashi and drinking one mug of lemon ginger infusion, I happily read the James Herriot book for thirty minutes (will hopefully read for another thirty after dinner coz I like to read for @ least one hour each day when possible) and finished it! Thanks to PIG mum who's already brought out the second one for me~
  • I used the loo for one tinkle, returned online and happily watched the news bulletin (Nine's) for the 13TH time.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: