Thursday, January 20, 2022

Thursday Post 300c

 Good evening! Firstly, I'm logging in Thursday's final, final plodding total @ 4983 (lol, I'm *nearly* half a normal person today! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'How Much Will It Cost?' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Love Of Learning. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After watching the news, I complete my homework for the first GCCW meeting! Only I'm unsure when the first meeting is ... have asked Alison.
  • When the parents summon me over for dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, several small chunks of tasteless soup beef and a lil chunk (about 1/4) of crumbed fish fillet dipped with a little mayo.
  • Dessert was like 1/4 chunk of 'marn tul' (say that in Canto) dipped into a lil condensed milk and dinner was gulped (not spooned, since it tasted disgusting XD) down of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with the final, final events for tonight and what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: