Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday Post 399e

 Goood evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2788 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-eight. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Hannah's meant to mind me from 9am till 1pm; if she still can't make it, CODA had better find someone else that can come! 
  • Don't have anymore appointments toms arvo; looking forward to spending my most important two hours online for the day, hopefully eating some arvo tea, reading for another hour/two and then watching the 6pm bulletin for the 9th time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! That's not happened for awhile~ XD

No comments: