Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday Post 398e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3796. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued blogging.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch from Calamvale Central! Oh, and maybe we can go collect next month's book too?
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Was planning on reading for one hour but perhaps I should pen that thank-you letter to the lady who made those AMAZING Minion masks for me! Wonder if I've got enough for doing both and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 7th time? Will ask her tonight/toms.
  • Sweet I've scored a reprieve: originally PIG mum had found David to come gimme a session of physio toms morning but the poor guy's ill and can't make it. David suggested how about Friday instead but I'm not free coz PIG mum's got Tiff the OT coming in the morning to give Ela a session and then I'm getting my COVID booster jab that arvo ... or the other way around. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, think I can often manage five posts most Mondays now. XD

No comments: