Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wednesday Post 398c

 Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2782. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Back home, I make myself one tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese for lunch, also cutting it into two rectangles. 
  • Before leaving, I used the loo once more for one tinkle.
  • Isn't PIG mum smart? After only like two goes, she already knows the way to Breathe POhysio and didn't need the GPS! Me, I'm still clueless. XD
  • My first physio session with Jacky today: lat rows, lat pulls, (both seated), standing to wash windows anf about 5:40 pedalling on exercise bike. I also met Connor the German shepherd!
  • Nisha arrived the same time we got home! Turns out she was actually sitting BESIDE the person that contracted COVID; EVERYONE BAR her @ their table caught COVID bar her! She says she knows the blood of Jesus protected her?
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was some yummy mango, leftover Pocky sticks and one mug of green tea. Happiness was reading for one hour.
  • Before Nisha left I used the loo once more for two tinkles. She's back Saturday 10-2.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the second time.
  • Dinner with the parents: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, some beef and some pork mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully I can brb after one more tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what's happening Thursday else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: