Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wednesday Post 399d

 Good evening again! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now apparently stands @ 5329. I trust Wally won't be that excitable toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued composing my personal blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Karina's taking me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for shopping! PIG mum has already commanded I stay @ home to read but I'm cool with that coz this current Jodi Picoult novel's really good!
  • After we park, I'll ask Karina to please go find all the groceries first before I'll grab a trolley and buy them together with her. While she's gone, I'll post my weekly update onto Facebook.
  • PIG mum's even demanded I buy takeaway home from Woka to eat!
  • But the biggest disappointment's that our monthly book club dinner has been cancelled. >< I was really looking forward to one full bowl of rice to myself! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: