Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wednesday Post 398d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2953. Aww, not quite three grand. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just read news articles.At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    

  • Toms: Karina's taking me shopping! Prolly just us for lunch @ C Cafe, since it's gonna bucket down toms so I've decided to have lunch @ C Cafe since it's entirely indoors. That's too faraway for Pastor Grace, the Moks are holidaying @ the Sunny Coast and Pole hasn't even seen my Whatsapp yet.
  • Doubt dad will take us out for dinner tonight; looking forward to watching the 6pm news for the third time!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night tonight; like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: