Thursday, January 6, 2022

Thursday Post 398b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total now apparently stands @ 5757 (but that's an exaggeration on Wally's part; he exerted himself so badly that he's fainted from low battery and PIG mum has taken him for recharging XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Magnificient Vision' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Dealing With Disagreement'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner @ 7:55pm, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  •                                          D (er, why has the indent moved here? XD)inner tonight: rice, lotsa chives, lotsa little tong vegetable, a little fish and a little mince.

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

                                             

  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week for Frtiday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: