Friday, January 14, 2022

Friday Post 399c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2179 (ha, I'm over two grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hunger' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Hearing Us From Heaven'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After watching the news, I completed our first GCCW homework for 2022! Will wait till the day before the meeting to send it around, though; Alison's trying to tell me that there are rules that specify we've gotta circulate our stories immediately. If so, I'll just pretend I didn't receive the rules she says she'll send me. XD
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:53pm I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: the fried rice dad had cooked before, plus lots hairy melon that he'd grown.
  • Dessert was four lil chips and dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: