Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wednesday Post 398b

 Argh idiot Wally reset himself!! Well, apparently it's thirty-eight steps from the gobbling :P table to the computer; I'll login my new plodding total for tonight @ 2550. XD Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Oh, Joni's devotional topic's 'Do Not Forget' and Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Back To The Basics'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one slice of toast with some avocado smeared and very lightly sprinkled with salt. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles us to Warrigal Square, where we buy bread and tissues from Woolies.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, since I'm really still owed FIVE MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: