Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wednesday Post 301e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 3413, lemme just note down final, final events for Wednesday?

  • After publishing the previous post I edited my latest blog post and chatted over Whatsapp with Uncle Slam; cripes, his mum's tested positive for COVID over a RAT test! But luckily she's asymptomatic ...
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Toms: Karina's taking me to the first GCCW meeting for 2022!
  • Gonna buy takeaway from Woka Warrigal and crash the Mok residence for lunch!
  • Karina will see me home and showered before leaving @ like 3:30pm.
  • Doubt dad will take us out for dinner toms night ... hope I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 16TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've not managed FIVE posts on a Wednesday for ages! XD

No comments: