Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday Post 301c

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ sth like 4056 (ha, I'm just over four grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Grieving God's Heart"; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'unanswered Prayers' and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-two. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?

  • Let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a banana before I took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I returned online briefly before being sent to the loo coz 'twas dinner time.
  • Like two night's ago, we went back to the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club coz it's more spacious. Dad has already said on Thursday I must buy takeaway home to eat. I don't mind; I just need my HK-style milk tea! XD
  • Back home I did a stinky unspeakable coz I hadn't done one yet.
  • Toms: NAB physio resumes for me. Karina's helping me up @ 9am, will drive me there and back and see me showered before leaving @ 1/2pm.
  • Can't remember if it's toms/the day after that I'm having a teleconsult with Dr. Jatinda? Bet PIG mum's DYING to bag me out; me, I'm just planning to take it like water off a duck's back. XD
  • No more afternoon appointments but I think PIG mum said we're gonna make turnip cake for CNY?
  • Will hopefully get to read for one hour and fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 17TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: