Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Thursday Post 301

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1739 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Giver Gets The Glory'  and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Remember What Yoou Used To Be Like? (2) but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I  get home from physio this afternoon!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's the 3rd time this year I've gotten one straight week of awesome sleeps and it's still January! :D Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew Karina was arriving @ 7:30am!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 16TH time: Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Fegan, Gerrard (heard), Dewitt, Arvier, Strpanov, Crisafulli, Partridge, McIlroy, Gildea, Heneker, Langbroek, Greenbank, Blinken, Putin (heard), Kuleba, Sydes, Loudon, Gottlieb, Kyrgios (heard), Ebden (heard), Schroder (heard), Walters, Niu (heard), Capewell (heard), Lanning (heard) and Barty (heard).  70.53USc. and Wally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Miami. Brisbane was 22-28 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-29. Sunrise 5:17am Sunset 6:44pm
    P.P.S. I reached pg. 475 @ 6:47pm!

No comments: