Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturdayday Post 399b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3165 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Life By Death'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I started online I got off the computer and headed for the gobbling :P table, only to haveta return to the computer table and retrieve my bag since my mobile was inside!
  • There I happily read for two hours and five minutes, since it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ I finished pg. 111 @ 4:23pm, forgot about pg. 125 but reached pg. 150 @ 5:18pm and then finishing pg. 175 @ 5:50pm. Disappointment was dad suddenly deciding he'd not take us out tonight after all; I had to ask PIG mum to please take off my bra strap for me, but she refused, saying I could jolly well wait coz she was washing the dishes. I happily read for another ten minutes before she helped me unclasp the bra strap and take out the right strap; I then stood and was about to leave the dining room to use the loo and then return online but she thundered "Sit down!" I immediately complied; turns out she was demanding I take out the left shoulder strap and remove the entire bra, lol.
  • Used the loo for one more tinkle and then returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else looking forward too seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Had my two delicious vegie tempura nigiri for arvo tea and one cup of ginger lemon infusion. Dad tried nicking one but I screeched @ him. XD

No comments: