Saturday, January 1, 2022

Saturday Post 397c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 5000, lemme cover final, final events for tonight?

  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off and called PIG mum back. After she dried my back for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap and Elf's AFO straps needed doing up and both laces needed tying. 
  • After drying the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Since Ingrid has invited me and others to her and Bill's place for dinner tonight, dad took us out for our family dinner out tonight instead! Dunno why he chose the Sunnybank Hills Sports And Community Club but I Whatsapped Ingrid and asked could she please boil some rice for toms night coz I didn't get any today and she immediately replied sure!
  • Also, they serve dessert crepes now! The parents lemme order one to share; I chose mine with chocolate sauce and sprinkles: delicious!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, I guess the special thing's that it'll be the first ESS for 2022!
  • Would love lunch out with ESS peers afterwards but expecting a Happy Meal with dad @ Maccas ...
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *sigh*
  • But excitement: Ingrid's invited me to her and Bill's place for dinner toms night! The Lungs and the Zees are coming too~
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: