Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday Post 301c

 Good evening! Firstly, I've already logged in Saturday's plodding total @ 4194; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Worry'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Precisely two hours after I started online I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table. Since PIG mum had already gone upstairs and hit the sack, I waited until dearest dad came inside and asked him please to gimme my arvo tea sushi and one mug of vanilla chai, delicious!
  • Luckily, PIG mum randomly came downstairs and I asked her to get the 3rd Herriot book for me, since I'd finished the 2nd @ 4:32pm! Happily reading the 3rd, I reached pg. twenty-five @ 5:14~
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I was gonna watch the 6pm bulletin from the computer but the stupid live stream didn't load! >< Thanks to PIG mum who turned on the telly for me; turns out 'twas only thirty minutes long today coz Barty's playing the Aus. Open women's finals tonight!
  • I returned briefly online but was summoned to dinner by PIG mum. Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself once to the loo slowly and safely once, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa choy sum, some tofu and a lil pork.
  • Dinner was washed down with one bowl of soup; PIG mum's newest method of making life difficult for me's to order I washup my own bowl and fork. I don't really mind; Era quickly does it, and I fully lean forwards against the benchtop XD
  • That done, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: