Friday, January 28, 2022

Saturday Post 301

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1281 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'How To Repent' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Speak Life To Their Spirit (1)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended when my idiot bladder nudged me awake @ 12:20am and demanded I use the pot. :P Nature called again around 6am; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Sweet, then I happily snore until PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs before waking again for the pot! Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Vicki's arrival. When she's outsie, 

I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

When Vicki arrives she gives Pandan and me fifteen more minutes but I fall back asleep anyway. XD

  • After using the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Vicki who squirts some toothpaste for me; Ela enjoys her last official break this week.
  • After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I had out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who's cooked some ham and eggs; thanks also to Vicki who cooks the bread crunchy with butter and adds one slice of cheese for me. I pop all my usual drugs :P and read for thirty minutes first up.
  • While Vicki locked up, I used the loo for one more tinkle before climbing into her passenger seat. Vicki tootled us off to Underwood Marketplace.
  • Couldn't get any facial tissues, so just got a kaarage chicken sushi from Sushi Creators for arvo tea.
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Vicki flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Vicki rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was drying my glasses after washing them for me.
  • Back outside, Vicki made me my second mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey, then reheated lunch for me before cleaning the bathroom. I continued reading, reaching pg. 100 @ 1:05pm and finishing pg. 222 @ 1:54pm.
  • At 1:55pm I used the loo for two more tinkles, before signing Vicki off with my thanks and byes. She's not back again until next Friday, 9-1.
  • After I've used up my most important two hours of the day online, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and finish the second James Herriot book!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Dunno will someone take me/PIG mum help me up.
  • isn't toms arvo our once monthly EM lunch together after service?
  • Hope dad will take us out for dinner together tonight!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: