Friday, January 21, 2022

Friday Post 300d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, I've already logged in Friday's plodding total @ 2399 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now eighty-seven. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked for five minutes. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: it's Vicki minding me from 10am till 1pm! Hopefully she can take me out to Calamvale Central/Underwood Marketplace for walkies else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms coz there's not any ping pong happening.
  • Oh, but didn't dad say sth about taking us out to the beach? Sounds good!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: