Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thursday Post 399c

 Good evening! Firstly, I've already logged in tonight's plodding total @ 3978; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Dozen Ways To Be Miserable' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Ludicrous Investment'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After watching the news, I enjoyed the rest of my time online before switching to typing out my first homework piece for GCCW.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then made my way slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Dinner tonight: dearest dad cooked yummy fried rice!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: